The next generation of accountants and tax advisors.
We’re currently enjoying fast growth at AMS and we’re aiming to be a Top 50 accountancy firm in the next three years. We want to build our teams by developing our own talent.
If you’re interested in completing an apprenticeship in accountancy, read on to find out about our Academy!
The AMS Academy
How does it work?
Through our purpose-built Academy, our apprentices work while they study towards professional qualifications in tax or accountancy.
Based in our Manchester Head Office, you will work for 80% of your time and attend theory classes for 20% of your time. You’ll work closely with a mentor who will support your learning on the job and you’ll get a personal learning tutor who will help you keep on track with your apprenticeship.
What’s in it for you?
• A competitive starting salary
• Fully funded study
• Additional time off for revision & exams
• Team building events
• CSR charity/volunteering days
• Real responsibility given from day one
• Ongoing support to ensure you reach your potential
• The opportunity to advance in your career
What are we looking for?
We’re recruiting school leavers (18+) & graduates who want to pursue a career in accountancy/tax. We’re looking for individuals who are confident, adaptable, ambitious, hard-working, and proactive.
What qualifications are needed?
• At least 4 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4, including Maths and English
• 3 A-Levels grade A*-C or
• an equivalent BTEC.
About the divisions