AMS Corporate Finance
As a Partner-led practice, AMS Corporate Finance combines technical excellence, intellectual capital and commercial acumen with many years of real-world corporate finance experience to help clients deliver against their strategic goals.
At AMS Corporate Finance, we understand that exiting a business for many clients is the culmination of a lifetime's work.
Our team provides a bespoke, personal and hands-on service to deliver our clients' corporate finance objectives.
- We take the long-term view - We seek to cultivate and develop long-term relationships with clients built on integrity and trust.
- We think laterally - We aim to develop creative solutions to deal with complexities leveraging our broad M&A experience.
- We deliver exceptional service - We have a client-centric, hands-on approach to provide first-class transaction execution.
Our team has a mix of different skill sets and experiences, which we bring together for the benefit of our clients to provide a broad spectrum of services:
- Being lead advisors on M&A transactions across a wide range of industry sectors covering public, private and financial sponsor deals;
- Helping clients successfully achieve an exit or by delivering transformational M&A;
- Working in a buy-side capacity getting to the heart of diligence and investment considerations;
- Providing strategic advice and insights to help clients navigate change in their business or as a result of sector developments; and
- Helping raise development capital to unlock growth opportunities.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Our M&A deal experience has covered the value spectrum from £10m through to £1.2bn with a total deal value to date of more than £7bn. We operate a ‘best in class’ modus operandi instilled from years of working in Europe’s most prolific financial advisory house.Read more
Management & Strategic Advisory
We understand it can be difficult to focus on the operational requirements of your business during a transaction, whilst also having to meet the demands and expectations to support a diligence process and finalise a transaction.Read more
Need more Information?
AMS Corporate Finance Limited of 2nd Floor, 9 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 3BE with registered company number, 11696816, is an appointed representative of Laven Advisors LLP, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.