Prior to joining AMS Corporate Finance, Jason worked in various advisory roles across many verticals providing him with a well-rounded view of the world of business and the application of corporate finance.
Jason spent 7 years with one of the world’s largest independent financial advisory groups, Rothschild & Co, where he gained significant experience specialising in M&A and Corporate Finance services, advising on multiple sell-side and buy-side transactions for private equity, corporates and owner managed businesses across a number of sectors and spanning the value range.
Selected experienced includes advising:
- The management team and Equistone on the sale of Apogee Corporation to HP Inc. having previously advised on Equistone’s original investment into Apogee;
- The management team and Equistone on the sale of Concept Life Sciences to Spectris plc;
- DFS Plc on its acquisition of Sofology;
- The management team and Silverfleet Capital on the sale of Office Retail Group to Truworths;
- The IPO of Eurocell on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange;
- The shareholders of Hotter Comfort on the sale to Electra Partners; and
- The shareholders of Hansen Protection on the sale to IK Investment Partners.
Jason’s other previous experience includes working in KPMG’s restructuring team where he was involved in a number of high-profile projects including administrations and independent business reviews, and working in a buy-side capacity for a private equity house with a focus on identifying and assessing value enhancing investment opportunities.
Jason is ACA qualified, holds a Masters degree in Management and Economics from the London School of Economics and a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of Manchester.