Prior to joining AMS Corporate Finance, Omaier gained 13 years of corporate finance experience with one of the world’s largest independent financial advisory groups, Rothschild & Co.
He has advised and led on a broad range of public, private and financial sponsor deals covering a value spectrum from £10m through to £1.2bn; with a total deal value of nearly £6bn. This experience has spanned sell-side, buy-side and capital markets transactions.
Selected experience includes advising:
- DFS Plc on its acquisition of Sofology;
- The owner-manager in relation to LDC’s investment into Mini-Cam;
- The shareholders on the sale of PMI Health Group to Willis Group Holdings; and
- The owner-manager in relation to the sale of Garside & Laycock to Spie SA
- Gresham Private Equity and management on the sale of Hotter Comfort to Electra Partners;
- Assystem Technologies on its recommended cash offer for SQS Software Quality Systems Plc;
- The Co-operative Group in relation to the sale of 298 Co-op convenience stores to McColl’s;
- Inflexion Private Equity on its significant minority investment in Radius Payment Solutions;
- The Co-operative Group on the sale of the Co-op’s Pharmacy business to Bestway Group;
- The shareholders on the Main Market IPO of AO World; and
- CSM Group on the sale of CSM’s Bakery Supplies Division to Rhone Capital.
Omaier began his professional career with the global consultancy business, Accenture, devising and implementing change management solutions for blue-chip clients. He holds a joint honours degree in Mathematics and Economics from the University of Warwick.