Prior to joining AMS Corporate Finance, Omaier gained 13 years of corporate finance experience with one of the world’s largest independent financial advisory groups, Rothschild & Co.
He has advised and led on a broad range of public, private and financial sponsor deals covering a value spectrum from £10m through to £1.2bn; with a total deal value of nearly £6bn. This experience has spanned sell-side, buy-side and capital markets transactions.
Selected experience includes advising:
- DFS Plc on its acquisition of Sofology;
- The owner-manager in relation to LDC’s investment into Mini-Cam;
- The shareholders on the sale of PMI Health Group to Willis Group Holdings; and
- The owner-manager in relation to the sale of Garside & Laycock to Spie SA
- Gresham Private Equity and management on the sale of Hotter Comfort to Electra Partners;
- Assystem Technologies on its recommended cash offer for SQS Software Quality Systems Plc;
- The Co-operative Group in relation to the sale of 298 Co-op convenience stores to McColl’s;
- Inflexion Private Equity on its significant minority investment in Radius Payment Solutions;
- The Co-operative Group on the sale of the Co-op’s Pharmacy business to Bestway Group;
- The shareholders on the Main Market IPO of AO World; and
- CSM Group on the sale of CSM’s Bakery Supplies Division to Rhone Capital.
Omaier began his professional career with the global consultancy business, Accenture, devising and implementing change management solutions for blue-chip clients. He holds a joint honours degree in Mathematics and Economics from the University of Warwick.
Prior to joining AMS Corporate Finance, Jason worked in various advisory roles across many verticals providing him with a well-rounded view of the world of business and the application of corporate finance.
Jason spent 7 years with one of the world’s largest independent financial advisory groups, Rothschild & Co, where he gained significant experience specialising in M&A and Corporate Finance services, advising on multiple sell-side and buy-side transactions for private equity, corporates and owner managed businesses across a number of sectors and spanning the value range.
Selected experienced includes advising:
- The management team and Equistone on the sale of Apogee Corporation to HP Inc. having previously advised on Equistone’s original investment into Apogee;
- The management team and Equistone on the sale of Concept Life Sciences to Spectris plc;
- DFS Plc on its acquisition of Sofology;
- The management team and Silverfleet Capital on the sale of Office Retail Group to Truworths;
- The IPO of Eurocell on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange;
- The shareholders of Hotter Comfort on the sale to Electra Partners; and
- The shareholders of Hansen Protection on the sale to IK Investment Partners.
Jason’s other previous experience includes working in KPMG’s restructuring team where he was involved in a number of high-profile projects including administrations and independent business reviews, and working in a buy-side capacity for a private equity house with a focus on identifying and assessing value enhancing investment opportunities.
Jason is ACA qualified, holds a Masters degree in Management and Economics from the London School of Economics and a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of Manchester.
Shabir Randeree CBE
Alongside being a Partner at AMS Corporate Finance, Shabir is an entrepreneur and philanthropist who is the Executive Chairman at DCD London & Mutual plc (Finance, Real Estate, Banking) and the Deputy Chairman of Al Baraka Bank South Africa, and he previously served as the Chairman of EIIB Bank UK. He is also Chancellor of the University of East London, Trustee of The Prince’s Trust, Chair of Governors at Westminster Academy London and Chair of the Woolf Institute, Cambridge.
He has spent most of his 30 year career helping clients raise capital to achieve their strategic ambitions.
He served on the Government Asia Task Force, Ethnic Minority Business Task Force and on the YPO International board 2016-19.
In 2013 Shabir was awarded a CBE for his business, education, and philanthropic contributions.
Shabir is a Centenary Fellow at St Edmund’s College, University of Cambridge and has Honorary Doctorates from the University of Warwick and Kingston University where he graduated with a BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance. He also holds an MBA and is an Alumni of London Business School.